Eight being sought in Myrie case
Sat, November 10, 2012 - 2:53 PM
The attorney general’s chambers is seeking to get in contact with eight persons in relation to the case in which a Jamaican woman has taken the Barbadian government to the Caribbean Court of Justice (CCJ).
Among the persons being sought are Avia James of Arnett Gardens, Kingston 12; John Wilson; Troy Rambaran; Naeam Hannah; Andre Davy; Chevine Edwards; Jermaine Blake; and Alkeshia Anderson.
The police are asking these persons or anyone knowing their whereabouts to make contact with the Attorney General’s Chambers.
Shanique Myrie has taken the Barbadian Government to the CCJ on allegations that she was sexually assaulted by an immigration officer last year. (Jamaica Gleaner)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Lloyd Gulston commented on Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Leif jensen commented on Tough lessons
- Harold Harris commented on Low spirits
- Lloyd Gulston commented on Festival needs ‘helping hand’
- Sodi S commented on 13 million snails put down