Family tree in full bloom(Picture by Shaka Mayers.)
Sat, January 05, 2013 - 12:05 AM
Starcom Network and Facebook are responsible for bringing two siblings together for the holidays, the latter helping them meet online and the former facilitating their face-to-face meeting.
Alicia Graham is one of last year’s Starcom Network’s Home For The Holidays winners. She said she entered the competition after finding her brother Dabian Allsop online via Facebook and getting to know him.
Their story is an inspirational one, with the pair thankful to finally connect and put all the pieces of their family together. The pair met Christmas Day in a true Christmas fairy tale.
Here, Dabian Allsop (left) and Alicia Graham embracing. (CA)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- elliot gibbs commented on Home cry
- Dale Connell commented on THE 'NETTE EFFECT: Day my childhood came crashing down
- Orange Peel commented on Taxing lines at centres
- Glyne Griffith commented on Sealy: Focus on women
- Orson Arthur commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Afraid to tell him I’m not into sex