Wed, January 23, 2013 - 12:05 AM
Barbados has a history of producing world class cricketers.
That rich tradition was again in evidence when five Barbadian players were named to the 15-member West Indies squad to take part in the Women’s ICC Cricket World Cup slated to begin at the end of this month.
Twin sisters Kyshona and Kycia Knight, Deandra Dottin, Shaquana Quintyne and Shakera Selman are all part of the touring party to India.
Yesterday, when MIDWEEKSPORT caught up with the players at the Grantley Adams International Airport, they were all in bright spirits.
Here from left are Quintyne, Kyshona, Dottin, Kycia and Selman, just before their departure. (Picture by Kenmore Bynoe.)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mia Colucci commented on Broomes hurt by turning of table
- Robert Goode commented on Ganja found in container at Port
- Bim Bum commented on Families fearful of losing homes
- Bim Bum commented on Doctors working overtime on virus
- Bim Bum commented on Family sent packing after 60 years