Farley: Guided by principleMatthew Farley, principal of the Graydon Sealy Secondary School. (Nigel Browne)
Sat, October 20, 2012 - 1:40 PM
Prominent educator Matthew Farley has been leading the news all week over his suspension of 265 students from the Graydon Sealy Secondary School for uniform infringements.
The principal’s action has been greeted with mixed response from the public and parents of the affected students, many of whom have sought immediate redress.
In tomorrow’s BIG INTERVIEW Farley tells SUNDAY SUN Editor Bryan Walker that maintaining discipline in school is no easy task but he says he continues to be guided by principle.
Full interview in tomorrow's SUNDAY SUN
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Lloyd Gulston commented on Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Leif jensen commented on Tough lessons
- Harold Harris commented on Low spirits
- Lloyd Gulston commented on Festival needs ‘helping hand’
- Sodi S commented on 13 million snails put down