Farley: Guided by principleMatthew Farley, principal of the Graydon Sealy Secondary School. (Nigel Browne)
Sat, October 20, 2012 - 1:40 PM
Prominent educator Matthew Farley has been leading the news all week over his suspension of 265 students from the Graydon Sealy Secondary School for uniform infringements.
The principal’s action has been greeted with mixed response from the public and parents of the affected students, many of whom have sought immediate redress.
In tomorrow’s BIG INTERVIEW Farley tells SUNDAY SUN Editor Bryan Walker that maintaining discipline in school is no easy task but he says he continues to be guided by principle.
Full interview in tomorrow's SUNDAY SUN
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mia Colucci commented on Broomes hurt by turning of table
- Robert Goode commented on Ganja found in container at Port
- Bim Bum commented on Families fearful of losing homes
- Bim Bum commented on Doctors working overtime on virus
- Bim Bum commented on Family sent packing after 60 years