‘Four’ handThe stalled Four Seasons project. (FP)
By Maria Bradshaw | Mon, January 28, 2013 - 12:12 AM
The four-year-stalled multimillion-dollar Four Seasons project seems to be getting much needed new investment.
Minister of Finance Chris Sinckler told the DAILY NATION that Government would be making an announcement “very shortly” on the controversial project which has been stalled since 2009.
Asked for an update on the project which has already benefited from a Government-guaranteed $60 million loan in 2010, Sinckler stated: “The lawyers are doing their work, papers are being prepared and very soon you would hear new types of investments in that project.”
He added: “It would be good news particularly where Government’s new investment is concerned and where Government participation is concerned.”Please read the full story in today’s DAILY NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Pan Wallie commented on Money woes hurting Jack
- Pan Wallie commented on Broomes hurt by turning of table
- Nigel Nicholls commented on Banks Calendar Girl Top 8 picked
- Tony Webster commented on Doctors working overtime on virus
- Wayne Webster commented on Ganja found in container at Port