‘Four’ handThe stalled Four Seasons project. (FP)
By Maria Bradshaw | Mon, January 28, 2013 - 12:12 AM
The four-year-stalled multimillion-dollar Four Seasons project seems to be getting much needed new investment.
Minister of Finance Chris Sinckler told the DAILY NATION that Government would be making an announcement “very shortly” on the controversial project which has been stalled since 2009.
Asked for an update on the project which has already benefited from a Government-guaranteed $60 million loan in 2010, Sinckler stated: “The lawyers are doing their work, papers are being prepared and very soon you would hear new types of investments in that project.”
He added: “It would be good news particularly where Government’s new investment is concerned and where Government participation is concerned.”Please read the full story in today’s DAILY NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- arlene Browne commented on LOOKA LEW: $3000 in feathers and beads
- elliot gibbs commented on Canadians on bail
- Tony Waterman commented on Sad farewell for Charmer
- Tony Waterman commented on Amputations ‘a case’ for reparation
- Snow Cone commented on Short in Barbados to work, not party