By Maria Bradshaw | Tue, January 22, 2013 - 12:12 AM
That was the battle cry from Prime Minister Freundel Stuart yesterday evening to the large expectant crowd that gathered at the Democratic Labour Party’s (DLP) Errol Barrow Day celebrations clamouring for him to continue speaking.
“Talk yuh talk,” urged diehard supporters who rushed to the front of the stage. And an upbeat Stuart responded: “You will hear a lot of talk from me over the next few weeks.
“Ready yourselves because you will be hearing from me very shortly and when that time comes we go into the battlefield with our loins girded and with all the breastplates of political righteousnesss.”Please read the full story in today’s DAILY NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Tony Webster commented on Barrack negotiations continuing
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: Easing the burden of families hit by disaster
- Snow Cone commented on CBS ends deal with Rihanna
- daneale o'neale commented on ‘Insult to union’
- Tony Webster commented on We must travel!