By Maria Bradshaw | Tue, January 22, 2013 - 12:12 AM
That was the battle cry from Prime Minister Freundel Stuart yesterday evening to the large expectant crowd that gathered at the Democratic Labour Party’s (DLP) Errol Barrow Day celebrations clamouring for him to continue speaking.
“Talk yuh talk,” urged diehard supporters who rushed to the front of the stage. And an upbeat Stuart responded: “You will hear a lot of talk from me over the next few weeks.
“Ready yourselves because you will be hearing from me very shortly and when that time comes we go into the battlefield with our loins girded and with all the breastplates of political righteousnesss.”Please read the full story in today’s DAILY NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Lloyd Gulston commented on BTA SHIFT
- Lloyd Gulston commented on 70 acres scorched
- D. Stoute commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Jealousy made me break up marriage
- Lloyd Gulston commented on St Joseph folk cry out for water
- Orson Arthur commented on Danger lurks in the bush