Wed, November 21, 2012 - 12:05 AM
West Indies were due to start the second and final Test against Bangladesh last night eyeing a milestone they have not achieved in almost 20 years.
Should they complete a 2-0 series sweep against Bangladesh, it will be the first time West Indies have won four successive Test matches since 1993.
They last achieved the feat when they defeated Australia in two Tests Down Under at the start of the 1993 and the first two Tests against Pakistan in the Caribbean in April.
Here, West Indies players (from left), captain Darren Sammy, Marlon Samuels, Ravi Rampaul, Fidel Edwards and Sunil Narine going through physical drills on the eve of the match at the Sheikh Abu Naser Stadium – which will be hosting its first Test.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Lloyd Gulston commented on St Joseph folk cry out for water
- Bim Bum commented on 70 acres scorched
- Orson Arthur commented on Danger lurks in the bush
- Sodi S commented on Smaller turn-out, but Beach Party still thrills crowd
- Orson Arthur commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Jealousy made me break up marriage