Wed, November 21, 2012 - 12:05 AM
West Indies were due to start the second and final Test against Bangladesh last night eyeing a milestone they have not achieved in almost 20 years.
Should they complete a 2-0 series sweep against Bangladesh, it will be the first time West Indies have won four successive Test matches since 1993.
They last achieved the feat when they defeated Australia in two Tests Down Under at the start of the 1993 and the first two Tests against Pakistan in the Caribbean in April.
Here, West Indies players (from left), captain Darren Sammy, Marlon Samuels, Ravi Rampaul, Fidel Edwards and Sunil Narine going through physical drills on the eve of the match at the Sheikh Abu Naser Stadium – which will be hosting its first Test.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: Include farmers in Govt’s plans for industry
- Pan Wallie commented on Home cry
- Wayne Webster commented on Taxing lines at centres
- Dale Connell commented on THE 'NETTE EFFECT: Day my childhood came crashing down
- Glyne Griffith commented on Sealy: Focus on women