Fashion Week glam
Sat, October 27, 2012 - 6:31 PM
Friday night was one full of fashion highlighting some pieces that were fun, flirty, even frisky from mainly local designers.
It was all part of the BB Fashion Week which came off at the Kensington Oval Warehouse.
Friday was Glam night and the fashions of evening told the stories as designer after designer showcased pieces that lived up to the theme of the night.
Starting an hour late, with some lulls in between showings from designers, the event had a modest turn out from fashion lovers.
The night saw designs from Kenneth Barlis of the Philippines and the United States, Courtney McIntosh from The Bahamas and Joan White, Brandi Estwick and Kesia Estwick from Barbados. (CM)
- Editor's Choice
- 3 charged
- Does Ebola travel ban make sense?
- Sports unity call
- Fight against the mosquito
- Most Recent Comments
- Orson Arthur commented on Governor expects growth next year
- Adam Shaw commented on Upgrade upsets taximen
- Orson Arthur commented on $174.6m still left
- Wayne Webster commented on WICB: Let’s talk
- daneale o'neale commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I tell lover about old affair?