Fashion Week glam
Sat, October 27, 2012 - 6:31 PM
Friday night was one full of fashion highlighting some pieces that were fun, flirty, even frisky from mainly local designers.
It was all part of the BB Fashion Week which came off at the Kensington Oval Warehouse.
Friday was Glam night and the fashions of evening told the stories as designer after designer showcased pieces that lived up to the theme of the night.
Starting an hour late, with some lulls in between showings from designers, the event had a modest turn out from fashion lovers.
The night saw designs from Kenneth Barlis of the Philippines and the United States, Courtney McIntosh from The Bahamas and Joan White, Brandi Estwick and Kesia Estwick from Barbados. (CM)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: Include farmers in Govt’s plans for industry
- Pan Wallie commented on Home cry
- Wayne Webster commented on Taxing lines at centres
- Dale Connell commented on THE 'NETTE EFFECT: Day my childhood came crashing down
- Glyne Griffith commented on Sealy: Focus on women