Go, Sally, goThese visitors just couldn't get enougth of the exciting gyrations of Mother Sally.
Sun, November 14, 2010 - 12:00 AM
The cruise ship season was launched in spectacular fashion at the Cruise Terminal yesterday with an entertainment package that wooed scores of visitors.
The largely European and North American tourists were greeted by dancers, stiltsmen, Mother Sally and a limbo dancing treat from Lady Kim.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Tony Webster commented on BWU conference: Employment act to be amended
- Tony Webster commented on THE HOYOS FILE: Living in a Massy paradise
- Larsen Parris commented on Bajan sex workers urged to join body
- Larsen Parris commented on Young hitmen
- Carl Harper commented on Severance mess troubling