Go, Sally, goThese visitors just couldn't get enougth of the exciting gyrations of Mother Sally.
Sun, November 14, 2010 - 12:00 AM
The cruise ship season was launched in spectacular fashion at the Cruise Terminal yesterday with an entertainment package that wooed scores of visitors.
The largely European and North American tourists were greeted by dancers, stiltsmen, Mother Sally and a limbo dancing treat from Lady Kim.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Pan Wallie commented on Money woes hurting Jack
- Pan Wallie commented on Broomes hurt by turning of table
- Nigel Nicholls commented on Banks Calendar Girl Top 8 picked
- Tony Webster commented on Doctors working overtime on virus
- Wayne Webster commented on Ganja found in container at Port