Go, Sally, goThese visitors just couldn't get enougth of the exciting gyrations of Mother Sally.
Sun, November 14, 2010 - 12:00 AM
The cruise ship season was launched in spectacular fashion at the Cruise Terminal yesterday with an entertainment package that wooed scores of visitors.
The largely European and North American tourists were greeted by dancers, stiltsmen, Mother Sally and a limbo dancing treat from Lady Kim.
- Editor's Choice
- 3 charged
- Does Ebola travel ban make sense?
- Sports unity call
- Fight against the mosquito
- Most Recent Comments
- Orson Arthur commented on Governor expects growth next year
- Adam Shaw commented on Upgrade upsets taximen
- Orson Arthur commented on $174.6m still left
- Wayne Webster commented on WICB: Let’s talk
- daneale o'neale commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I tell lover about old affair?