Go, Sally, goThese visitors just couldn't get enougth of the exciting gyrations of Mother Sally.
Sun, November 14, 2010 - 12:00 AM
The cruise ship season was launched in spectacular fashion at the Cruise Terminal yesterday with an entertainment package that wooed scores of visitors.
The largely European and North American tourists were greeted by dancers, stiltsmen, Mother Sally and a limbo dancing treat from Lady Kim.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Lloyd Gulston commented on Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Leif jensen commented on Tough lessons
- Harold Harris commented on Low spirits
- Lloyd Gulston commented on Festival needs ‘helping hand’
- Sodi S commented on 13 million snails put down