Grenadians go to the polls February 19
Tue, January 15, 2013 - 7:51 AM
Grenada will hold parliamentary elections February 19.
Prime Minister Tillman Thomas announced the date at a political rally Sunday night a week after the country's parliament was dissolved.
Thomas' National Democratic Congress will be pitted against the opposition New National Party led by former Prime Minister Keith Mitchell.
There are roughly 55 000 registered voters.
- Editor's Choice
- 3 charged
- Does Ebola travel ban make sense?
- Sports unity call
- Fight against the mosquito
- Most Recent Comments
- Orson Arthur commented on Governor expects growth next year
- Adam Shaw commented on Upgrade upsets taximen
- Orson Arthur commented on $174.6m still left
- Wayne Webster commented on WICB: Let’s talk
- daneale o'neale commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I tell lover about old affair?