Grenadians go to the polls February 19
Tue, January 15, 2013 - 7:51 AM
Grenada will hold parliamentary elections February 19.
Prime Minister Tillman Thomas announced the date at a political rally Sunday night a week after the country's parliament was dissolved.
Thomas' National Democratic Congress will be pitted against the opposition New National Party led by former Prime Minister Keith Mitchell.
There are roughly 55 000 registered voters.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Tony Webster commented on Stop complaining, says Inniss
- Mr Psychotic commented on Board probing bus video
- Sherville Harris commented on UPDATED: Barrack removes locks
- Leonard B commented on BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Canada still banking on the Caribbean
- D. Stoute commented on ‘Money in seaweed’