Grenadians go to the polls February 19
Tue, January 15, 2013 - 7:51 AM
Grenada will hold parliamentary elections February 19.
Prime Minister Tillman Thomas announced the date at a political rally Sunday night a week after the country's parliament was dissolved.
Thomas' National Democratic Congress will be pitted against the opposition New National Party led by former Prime Minister Keith Mitchell.
There are roughly 55 000 registered voters.
- Editor's Choice
- 3 on Gold Cup hunt
- Centenarian thanks God
- Disabled blocked from jobs
- Special Olympians in the spotlight
- LOOKA LEW: When it’s ok to lie to your woman
- IT MATTERS TO MARIA: At a loss over cheques
- STREET BEAT: Other side of the track