Hard startTHE RANCH CROP OVER VILLAGE. (FP)
Sun, August 11, 2013 - 12:11 AM
THE RANCH CROP OVER Village may have been one of the most popular entertainment spots throughout the festival but getting it up and running was not without its challenges.
It ended up paying a fine, after its setting-up started before Town Planning permission was received.
According to Paul Johnson, president of Paul’s Enterprises Ltd which owns and operates the facility, securing the necessary planning permission was difficult because the venue was being operated for a three-month period.
“If it were just for one night, you probably wouldn’t have a lot of red tape. You would still have to go and get VAT [and] Town Planning permissions but for one night it’s easier,” he said during an interview with the SUNDAY SUN. (NB)Please read the full story in today’s SUNDAY SUN, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mia Colucci commented on Broomes hurt by turning of table
- Robert Goode commented on Ganja found in container at Port
- Bim Bum commented on Families fearful of losing homes
- Bim Bum commented on Doctors working overtime on virus
- Bim Bum commented on Family sent packing after 60 years