Hartley Henry speaks on electionsHartley Henry breaks his silence. (Sanka Price)
Sat, January 26, 2013 - 1:20 PM
Hartley Henry is a political consultant who has devised successful election campaign strategies in 14 Caribbean countries in the last 26 years.
He was credited by late Prime Minister David Thompson for his key role in the Democratic Labour Party’s (DLP) 2008 victory, and was appointed Government’s lead political advisor.
When Thompson died in 2010, Henry declared: “The kingmaker dies with the king,” and has not been actively involved with the Government since.
In this interview with the Nation's Sanka Price, Henry – a losing DLP candidate in the 1999 general election for the St George South constituency – breaks his silence on the forthcoming poll.
Full details tomorrow in the SUNDAY SUN's Big Interview
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on Not fit for old woman
- Mac 10 commented on No to backpacks
- Tony Webster commented on Ebola workers slaughtered
- Wayne Webster commented on THE HOYOS FILE: Last gasps of the dying cartel
- Wayne Webster commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Wife points out past lovers