Hats off to grads(Picture by Ricardo Leacock.)
Mon, July 02, 2012 - 12:05 AM
There was much merriment at Queen’s College in Husbands, St James, on Saturday night, and it had nothing to do with the Crop Over Festival.
Rather, it was the final function at that school for a number of students – their graduation ceremony.
Minister of Culture Stephen Lashley (left) was the featured speaker at the function.
- Editor's Choice
- Godfrey Bynoe commented on Not afraid to flog!
- Dionne Lashley commented on WHAT MATTERS MOST: Behaviour is shaped by the majority
- Orson Arthur commented on Guyanese charged for entering Barbados illegally
- Orson Arthur commented on House of horror
- Orson Arthur commented on Belle clear