Her goal is to succeed
Sat, November 10, 2012 - 12:01 AM
Twenty-year-old Charlene Bailey, known as 'Goldielocks' to her fans, is an aspiring singer and songwriter who has written more than ten songs and who performs regularly at private parties.
The voluptuous mum of one is an avid fitness buff who spends her free time in the gym and is always looking for new ways to keep fit and live a healthy lifestyle.
“I think it is important to always push for success even when things are challenging,” Charlene says.
As a rap artiste in Barbados it is harder to break into the music scene she admits, but says that she is trying to work with her contacts with the intention of producing a soca song for the next Crop Over Season.
(Make-up and Photography by Risée Chaderton.)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Carl Harper commented on Working to secure future
- daneale o'neale commented on UPDATED:Road fatality on Spring Garden
- Carl Harper commented on BWU conference: Employment act to be amended
- Tony Webster commented on Wall of Art
- Tony Webster commented on THE BIG PICTURE: Sacred and profane