Highway smash-upDr Harold Watson performing preliminary checks on the passenger of one of the cars involved in a three vehicle smash-up. (Nigel Browne)
Fri, December 21, 2012 - 12:03 AM
THE TOM ADAMS section of the ABC Highway, from near the entrance of The Villages At Coverley to the Grantley Adams International Airport, was littered with the wreckage of cars yesterday.
The sight of four extensively damaged cars along the stretch of highway – two of which ended up in the ditch at the side of the road – was so incredulous that one woman asked the WEEKEND NATION team if it was a simulation.
Eyewitnesses said three of the four cars were involved in a single accident while the fourth car was in a separate single vehicle accident.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Tony Webster commented on Barrack negotiations continuing
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: Easing the burden of families hit by disaster
- Snow Cone commented on CBS ends deal with Rihanna
- daneale o'neale commented on ‘Insult to union’
- Tony Webster commented on We must travel!