Mon, January 28, 2013 - 12:05 AM
About 50 children and their families were horsing around at Codrington Riding Stables Inc. yesterday in St Michael.
It was all thanks to soca artist Damian Bobo Bowen and his son, seven-year-old Mekai.
“It’s his birthday party. He is an avid horse enthusiast and he said he wanted a horse party so I figured this was the best place,” Bowen explained.
Bowen said the stables were an underrated venue for children’s parties and other events as he himself did not know of it until he started checking around. And best of all, he said, you did not have to bring the horses to the children, just the children to the horses.
The day featured a jumping tent, swings, slides, a mechanical bull and entertainment from Bard International, DMZ and reggae artist Albert Olton along with the horse and pony rides. (CA)
- Editor's Choice
- 3 charged
- Does Ebola travel ban make sense?
- Sports unity call
- Fight against the mosquito
- Most Recent Comments
- Orson Arthur commented on Governor expects growth next year
- Adam Shaw commented on Upgrade upsets taximen
- Orson Arthur commented on $174.6m still left
- Wayne Webster commented on WICB: Let’s talk
- daneale o'neale commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I tell lover about old affair?