Hot topic!(Picture by Nigel Browne.)
Thu, June 28, 2012 - 12:05 AM
A post-Budget breakfast meeting, hosted by the Barbados Chamber of Commerce and Industry and PricewaterhouseCoopers at Hilton Barbados, was held yesterday.
The hot topic was this year’s Financial Statement And Budgetary Proposals delivered by Minister of Finance Chris Sinckler on Tuesday.
Her, Eddie Abed (left), of Abed & Co. Ltd discussing a MIDWEEK NATION article with chief executive officer of Kensington Court Limited, Sharon Christie, and chief executive officer of Banks Holdings Ltd, Richard Cozier (standing).
- Editor's Choice
- Godfrey Bynoe commented on Not afraid to flog!
- Dionne Lashley commented on WHAT MATTERS MOST: Behaviour is shaped by the majority
- Orson Arthur commented on Guyanese charged for entering Barbados illegally
- Orson Arthur commented on House of horror
- Orson Arthur commented on Belle clear