House fire in Westbury RoadA firefighter trying to put out the flames that destroyed Keisha Sealy's home (Shaka Mayers)
Fri, November 30, 2012 - 1:40 PM
Amidst Independence celebrations tragedy struck 26-year-old Keisha Olivia Sealy as she lost her home and her possessions to fire minutes after 10 AM.
Sealy, who lived in the house with her two children Amari Welch and Alisha Welch, ages 7 and 9 respectively, said she had just stepped out when she received a call that her house was on fire.
“I just left home and then I got a call from my friend telling me, ‘Keisha you house on fire’ and by time I get here everything gone,” said Sealy as she broke into tears. (SM)Please read the full story in today’s SATURDAY SUN, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Dale M commented on Fines fuss
- Tony Webster commented on MONDAY MAN: On guard, by God’s grace
- Wayne Webster commented on Time to step up
- Pan Wallie commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: I love outside man, despite the blows
- Pan Wallie commented on Fire officers to get a hand