Hundreds see The Light(Picture by Ricardo Leacock.)
Fri, December 28, 2012 - 12:05 AM
Hundreds packed the People’s Cathedral on Bishop’s Court Hill on Christmas Eve for the opening of their Christmas special Light Of The World.
The two-hour, Broadway-styled show, which replaced the annual Singing Christmas Tree, brought together over 100 cast members who not only acted but sang their hearts out.
The first half of the musical followed the story of Jesus’ birth, while the second half featured some of the most notable aspects of His adult life.
Here, Joshua Webster playing Jesus of Nazareth in this scene from Light Of The World.
- Editor's Choice
- 3 charged
- Does Ebola travel ban make sense?
- Sports unity call
- Fight against the mosquito
- Most Recent Comments
- Orson Arthur commented on Governor expects growth next year
- Adam Shaw commented on Upgrade upsets taximen
- Orson Arthur commented on $174.6m still left
- Wayne Webster commented on WICB: Let’s talk
- daneale o'neale commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I tell lover about old affair?