Hundreds see The Light(Picture by Ricardo Leacock.)
Fri, December 28, 2012 - 12:05 AM
Hundreds packed the People’s Cathedral on Bishop’s Court Hill on Christmas Eve for the opening of their Christmas special Light Of The World.
The two-hour, Broadway-styled show, which replaced the annual Singing Christmas Tree, brought together over 100 cast members who not only acted but sang their hearts out.
The first half of the musical followed the story of Jesus’ birth, while the second half featured some of the most notable aspects of His adult life.
Here, Joshua Webster playing Jesus of Nazareth in this scene from Light Of The World.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Pan Wallie commented on Money woes hurting Jack
- Pan Wallie commented on Broomes hurt by turning of table
- Nigel Nicholls commented on Banks Calendar Girl Top 8 picked
- Tony Webster commented on Doctors working overtime on virus
- Wayne Webster commented on Ganja found in container at Port