In memory of David((Picture by Lennox Devonish.))
Thu, October 25, 2012 - 12:01 AM
Prime Minister Freundel Stuart (right) and Mara Thompson, widow of the late Prime Minister David Thompson, unveiling a plaque on the occasion of the second anniversary of his death.
The plaque to the left was unveiled in honour of Democratic Labour Party (DLP) founding members who met on April 27, 1955, to launch the party.
Stuart hailed Thompson as “a great human being” at a David I Remember programme held before a packed audience at DLP headquarters on George Street, Belleville, St Michael, Tuesday night.
- Editor's Choice
- 3 charged
- Does Ebola travel ban make sense?
- Sports unity call
- Fight against the mosquito
- Most Recent Comments
- daneale o'neale commented on WICB: Let’s talk
- daneale o'neale commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I tell lover about old affair?
- Tony Webster commented on $174.6m still left
- Alvin Holder commented on Lloyd: India we are sorry
- Simon Templar commented on Governor expects growth next year