Investigations continue into LIAT fire
Tue, June 12, 2012 - 12:32 PM
Law enforcement authorities are on Tuesday continuing their investigation into the June 10, 2012 fire at the LIAT Hangar.
The cause of the fire has not yet been ascertained and while initial data shows significant damage, a thorough assessment is continuing to determine the full extent of the losses.
Meanwhile, as the investigation continues, international loss adjusters are scheduled to visit the site today. This follows a visit by the Company’s local and regional loss adjusters on Monday.
- Editor's Choice
- Godfrey Bynoe commented on Not afraid to flog!
- Dionne Lashley commented on WHAT MATTERS MOST: Behaviour is shaped by the majority
- Orson Arthur commented on Guyanese charged for entering Barbados illegally
- Orson Arthur commented on House of horror
- Orson Arthur commented on Belle clear