Jamming in St JohnRevellers taking part in the St John Festival today. (Nigel Browne)
Mon, January 21, 2013 - 6:45 PM
Hundreds in St John took part in the inaugural Errol Barrow Day David Thompson Don’t Panic! Festival.
The event, held by the Nu Vision Group, was a way for the people of St John and beyond to come out and enjoy themselves for Errol Barrow Day.
The festival was mainly a street jam, which started and ended at the Gall Hill pavilion, passing through Clifton Hall, Edgecliff, Malvern, Venture, Four Roads, Poole and Small Hope.
The street jam was well supervised with police, fire service and Barbados Defence Force personnel keeping an eye on the proceedings.
Main organizer Jefferson Trotman said he thought the event was a success although there were a few hiccups. (CA)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Larsen Parris commented on Tourism’s new body
- Leif jensen commented on Six may go, LIAT closing departments
- Carl Harper commented on Columbus Short in Barbados for Crop Over
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on Warrens complex a hard sell for Govt
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on Bajans told to pay tax