Jamming in St JohnRevellers taking part in the St John Festival today. (Nigel Browne)
Mon, January 21, 2013 - 6:45 PM
Hundreds in St John took part in the inaugural Errol Barrow Day David Thompson Don’t Panic! Festival.
The event, held by the Nu Vision Group, was a way for the people of St John and beyond to come out and enjoy themselves for Errol Barrow Day.
The festival was mainly a street jam, which started and ended at the Gall Hill pavilion, passing through Clifton Hall, Edgecliff, Malvern, Venture, Four Roads, Poole and Small Hope.
The street jam was well supervised with police, fire service and Barbados Defence Force personnel keeping an eye on the proceedings.
Main organizer Jefferson Trotman said he thought the event was a success although there were a few hiccups. (CA)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- arlene Browne commented on LOOKA LEW: $3000 in feathers and beads
- elliot gibbs commented on Canadians on bail
- Tony Waterman commented on Sad farewell for Charmer
- Tony Waterman commented on Amputations ‘a case’ for reparation
- Snow Cone commented on Short in Barbados to work, not party