Jones and wuk up(Picture by Sandy Pitt.)
Sun, November 11, 2012 - 12:05 AM
Minister of Education Ronald Jones likes a good wine, and he does so responsibly.
Jones and several Members of Parliament on both sides of the political divide added their faces and voices to championing the HIV/AIDS messages being pushed by the National HIV/AIDS Commission at a sensitization exercise in Parliament Yard yesterday.
In addition to the skits and messages about the disease, people were treated to an entertainment package featuring some of the leading acts in Barbados. They were also given free health checks.
Here, Jones having a wine with two buxom Mother Sallys.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Glyne Griffith commented on Sealy: Focus on women
- Orson Arthur commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Afraid to tell him I’m not into sex
- David Hall commented on Taxing lines at centres
- Carl Harper commented on Home cry
- Carl Harper commented on St Peter race on