Jones: We must reach the people
Mon, January 28, 2013 - 12:07 AM
The Democratic Labour Party (DLP) must do more in relation to engaging the people, according to Member of Parliament (MP) for Christ Church East Central Ronald Jones.
The DLP MP was speaking to the media on Saturday during a mass canvass of the Wotton and Kingsland districts in his constituency.
Jones said the public might not always scrutinize what the Government had done for it on a wider scale so it was necessary to take the message to the people.
“The unthinking person might not necessarily work right through what the Government of the day has done to maintain political and economic stability in Barbados,” he said. (CA)Please read the full story in today’s DAILY NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Carl Harper commented on Working to secure future
- daneale o'neale commented on UPDATED:Road fatality on Spring Garden
- Carl Harper commented on BWU conference: Employment act to be amended
- Tony Webster commented on Wall of Art
- Tony Webster commented on THE BIG PICTURE: Sacred and profane