Just like days of old((Picture by Nigel Browne.))
Sat, October 13, 2012 - 9:00 AM
For Carl Mapp, time cannot erase his boyhood days.
And he demonstrates just how much he loves those wonderful times by building scooters, rollers and replicas of the old Rocklyn and Elite buses at his Kendal Hill B, Christ Church home.
Then he brings them out to show the youth in the district the fun they can have with these home-made gems.
Here, Mapp takes a ride on his scooter to the amusement of a group of schoolgirls in the neighbourhood. (SP)
(Picture by Nigel Browne.)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Sodi S commented on Six may go, LIAT closing departments
- Mac 10 commented on Cruise record
- Mr Psychotic commented on Morris in the race
- Bentley Beckles commented on EDITORIAL: Include farmers in Govt’s plans for industry
- Carl Harper commented on Shane takes bronze