Just like days of old((Picture by Nigel Browne.))
Sat, October 13, 2012 - 9:00 AM
For Carl Mapp, time cannot erase his boyhood days.
And he demonstrates just how much he loves those wonderful times by building scooters, rollers and replicas of the old Rocklyn and Elite buses at his Kendal Hill B, Christ Church home.
Then he brings them out to show the youth in the district the fun they can have with these home-made gems.
Here, Mapp takes a ride on his scooter to the amusement of a group of schoolgirls in the neighbourhood. (SP)
(Picture by Nigel Browne.)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Lloyd Gulston commented on Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Leif jensen commented on Tough lessons
- Harold Harris commented on Low spirits
- Lloyd Gulston commented on Festival needs ‘helping hand’
- Sodi S commented on 13 million snails put down