Just like days of old((Picture by Nigel Browne.))
Sat, October 13, 2012 - 9:00 AM
For Carl Mapp, time cannot erase his boyhood days.
And he demonstrates just how much he loves those wonderful times by building scooters, rollers and replicas of the old Rocklyn and Elite buses at his Kendal Hill B, Christ Church home.
Then he brings them out to show the youth in the district the fun they can have with these home-made gems.
Here, Mapp takes a ride on his scooter to the amusement of a group of schoolgirls in the neighbourhood. (SP)
(Picture by Nigel Browne.)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mr Psychotic commented on Foreplay giant, but still too small
- Larsen Parris commented on Fees ‘best option’
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: Free education’s potential gains now in jeopardy
- Jan Shak commented on Fatal slip
- Wayne Webster commented on His money is ‘in the sea’