Just like days of old((Picture by Nigel Browne.))
Sat, October 13, 2012 - 9:00 AM
For Carl Mapp, time cannot erase his boyhood days.
And he demonstrates just how much he loves those wonderful times by building scooters, rollers and replicas of the old Rocklyn and Elite buses at his Kendal Hill B, Christ Church home.
Then he brings them out to show the youth in the district the fun they can have with these home-made gems.
Here, Mapp takes a ride on his scooter to the amusement of a group of schoolgirls in the neighbourhood. (SP)
(Picture by Nigel Browne.)
- Editor's Choice
- David Hall commented on Call to cut cost of travel in region
- dirtyokra two point o commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I tell about my wife’s affair?
- Wayne Webster commented on Boyce: Pardon cricket rebels
- Wayne Webster commented on FULL FEATURE: Barbadians ‘grudge’ icon
- l h commented on Fake interpreter