Kartel found guilty
Thu, March 13, 2014 - 7:35 PM
KINGSTON - Jamaican dancehall artiste Vybz Kartel and three co-accused have been found guilty of murder in the Home Circuit Court.
Kartel, real name Adidja Palmer, was charged along with Shawn Shawn Storm Campbell, Shane Williams, Andre St John, and Kahira Jones in the alleged death of Clive 'Lizard' Williams on August 16, 2011. Only Williams was found not guilty.
Sentencing has been set for March 27.
Earlier today Kartel supporters broke through police barricades and pushed their way to the gates of the courthouse chanting "Free Vybz Kartel!"(NB)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on Not fit for old woman
- Mac 10 commented on No to backpacks
- Tony Webster commented on Ebola workers slaughtered
- Wayne Webster commented on THE HOYOS FILE: Last gasps of the dying cartel
- Wayne Webster commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Wife points out past lovers