Kiddy KingsThe champions revelling in their victory with Scotiabank branch manager Michael Stuart (second left, back row) and mascot.
Mon, May 27, 2013 - 12:00 AM
St Paul’s are the new kings of the Scotiabank Kiddy Cricket Festival.
In a tense and exciting final at Kensington Oval on Saturday, they defeated West Terrace by four runs.
After batting first and scoring 115 in their five overs, St Paul’s restricted their opponents to 111 in a match that was decided off the very last ball.
During the presentation ceremony, acting chief executive officer of the Barbados Cricket Association Rollins Howard encouraged the youngsters to take full advantage of the opportunities which cricket presented as they continued to develop their skills.
- Editor's Choice
- 3 charged
- Does Ebola travel ban make sense?
- Sports unity call
- Fight against the mosquito
- Most Recent Comments
- Orson Arthur commented on Governor expects growth next year
- Adam Shaw commented on Upgrade upsets taximen
- Orson Arthur commented on $174.6m still left
- Wayne Webster commented on WICB: Let’s talk
- daneale o'neale commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I tell lover about old affair?