Kolij Runway rippedAgyei Haynes and Keyla Harewood were crowned King and Queen of the Colombian Emeralds Kolij Runway. (Picture by Kenmore Bynoe)
Fri, January 24, 2014 - 12:03 AM
It was a night of fun, fashion and pizzaz! And at the end of the night Agyei Haynes and Keyla Harewood walked away King and Queen of the Colombian Emeralds Kolij Runway.
Both Haynes and Harewood were crowd favorites on the night and showcased confidence and focus that made them just a cut above the rest.
Haynes captivated the audience with his smooth walk and smile, while Harewood strutted down the catwalk with a style and grace befitting an experienced model.
Harewood also took the Most Photogenic and People’s Choice titles. Whitney Williams was first runner up and Zoe Francis second runner up among women while Nicholas Black was first runner up among the men.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Lloyd Gulston commented on BTA SHIFT
- Lloyd Gulston commented on 70 acres scorched
- D. Stoute commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Jealousy made me break up marriage
- Lloyd Gulston commented on St Joseph folk cry out for water
- Orson Arthur commented on Danger lurks in the bush