Last-lap shopping for Old Year’s(Picture by Sandy Pitt.)
Sun, December 30, 2012 - 12:05 AM
Bridgetown was busy yesterday, with Barbadians shopping for Old Year’s Night outfits – for church or party, or both.
And shops expect Bajans to come out in even greater numbers tomorrow for that last-minute choice of wear for the traditional midnight religious service or ring-out-ring-in ball.
One shopper prepping yesterday for Old Year’s was young Tanella Alleyne, here being fitted at Pullze by store assistant Linn Callender.
- Editor's Choice
- 3 charged
- Does Ebola travel ban make sense?
- Sports unity call
- Fight against the mosquito
- Most Recent Comments
- Orson Arthur commented on Governor expects growth next year
- Adam Shaw commented on Upgrade upsets taximen
- Orson Arthur commented on $174.6m still left
- Wayne Webster commented on WICB: Let’s talk
- daneale o'neale commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I tell lover about old affair?