Last minute shopping for ChristmasSome shoppers were looking for that perfect card. (Rawle Culbard)
Mon, December 24, 2012 - 2:40 PM
Barbadians swamped The City and venues such as Sheraton Mall today in order to get their last minute purchases.
Some were looking for gifts for the special people in their lives, while others were shopping for that perfect card.
The hustle and bustle was also in Swan Street where shoppers swarmed stores to seek out their gifts.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Sherville Harris commented on Raunchy beach party
- Robert Goode commented on Akela’s golden legacy
- Robert Goode commented on No money to get victim’s body home
- Ann Lewis commented on I CONFESS: Cheating ways made me a lonely man
- Don Clarke commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Eager to marry but scared of his past