Last minute shopping for ChristmasSome shoppers were looking for that perfect card. (Rawle Culbard)
Mon, December 24, 2012 - 2:40 PM
Barbadians swamped The City and venues such as Sheraton Mall today in order to get their last minute purchases.
Some were looking for gifts for the special people in their lives, while others were shopping for that perfect card.
The hustle and bustle was also in Swan Street where shoppers swarmed stores to seek out their gifts.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: Include farmers in Govt’s plans for industry
- Pan Wallie commented on Home cry
- Wayne Webster commented on Taxing lines at centres
- Dale Connell commented on THE 'NETTE EFFECT: Day my childhood came crashing down
- Glyne Griffith commented on Sealy: Focus on women