Last minute shopping for ChristmasSome shoppers were looking for that perfect card. (Rawle Culbard)
Mon, December 24, 2012 - 2:40 PM
Barbadians swamped The City and venues such as Sheraton Mall today in order to get their last minute purchases.
Some were looking for gifts for the special people in their lives, while others were shopping for that perfect card.
The hustle and bustle was also in Swan Street where shoppers swarmed stores to seek out their gifts.
- Editor's Choice
- 3 charged
- Does Ebola travel ban make sense?
- Sports unity call
- Fight against the mosquito
- Most Recent Comments
- Orson Arthur commented on Governor expects growth next year
- Adam Shaw commented on Upgrade upsets taximen
- Orson Arthur commented on $174.6m still left
- Wayne Webster commented on WICB: Let’s talk
- daneale o'neale commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I tell lover about old affair?