Last minute shopping for ChristmasSome shoppers were looking for that perfect card. (Rawle Culbard)
Mon, December 24, 2012 - 2:40 PM
Barbadians swamped The City and venues such as Sheraton Mall today in order to get their last minute purchases.
Some were looking for gifts for the special people in their lives, while others were shopping for that perfect card.
The hustle and bustle was also in Swan Street where shoppers swarmed stores to seek out their gifts.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mia Colucci commented on Broomes hurt by turning of table
- Robert Goode commented on Ganja found in container at Port
- Bim Bum commented on Families fearful of losing homes
- Bim Bum commented on Doctors working overtime on virus
- Bim Bum commented on Family sent packing after 60 years