Last minute shopping for ChristmasSome shoppers were looking for that perfect card. (Rawle Culbard)
Mon, December 24, 2012 - 2:40 PM
Barbadians swamped The City and venues such as Sheraton Mall today in order to get their last minute purchases.
Some were looking for gifts for the special people in their lives, while others were shopping for that perfect card.
The hustle and bustle was also in Swan Street where shoppers swarmed stores to seek out their gifts.
- Editor's Choice
- David Hall commented on Call to cut cost of travel in region
- dirtyokra two point o commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I tell about my wife’s affair?
- Wayne Webster commented on Boyce: Pardon cricket rebels
- Wayne Webster commented on FULL FEATURE: Barbadians ‘grudge’ icon
- l h commented on Fake interpreter