Latin pushMinister of International Business and International Transport George Hutson. (FP)
Sat, January 05, 2013 - 12:09 AM
Call it Mission Latin America.
Barbados’ international business sector has its eyes set on Spanish-speaking countries to improve the country’s numbers in international services.
Minister of International Business and International Transport George Hutson made this revelation in the House of Assembly yesterday as he piloted the Foundations Bill, 2012.
The aim of the bill is to attract “high net worth” individuals to conduct business in this jurisdiction. (BA)Please read the full story in today’s SATURDAY SUN, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Your Lamen commented on $60M loss
- Tanya Respect Forde commented on Rihanna, wins R&B artist, album
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: LIME’s $100m investment great news
- Judy Clarke commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I bail out because of disease?
- Frank Husbands commented on Credit unions must pull investments