Latin pushMinister of International Business and International Transport George Hutson. (FP)
Sat, January 05, 2013 - 12:09 AM
Call it Mission Latin America.
Barbados’ international business sector has its eyes set on Spanish-speaking countries to improve the country’s numbers in international services.
Minister of International Business and International Transport George Hutson made this revelation in the House of Assembly yesterday as he piloted the Foundations Bill, 2012.
The aim of the bill is to attract “high net worth” individuals to conduct business in this jurisdiction. (BA)Please read the full story in today’s SATURDAY SUN, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- arlene Browne commented on LOOKA LEW: $3000 in feathers and beads
- elliot gibbs commented on Canadians on bail
- Tony Waterman commented on Sad farewell for Charmer
- Tony Waterman commented on Amputations ‘a case’ for reparation
- Snow Cone commented on Short in Barbados to work, not party