LIAT and Mark Darby settle cases(FP)
Wed, February 20, 2013 - 5:14 PM
LIAT and Mark Darby, former CEO of LIAT, announce that they have amicably resolved all issues related to the termination of Mr. Darby’s employment with LIAT.
In 2009, LIAT ended their contractual relationship with Darby who joined the company as CEO in 2006 with over 26 years of airline industry experience. LIAT claimed it simply hadn’t renewed his employment contract, but Darby disputed this.
Both Darby and IAT have withdrawn their High Court suits.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Sherville Harris commented on Raunchy beach party
- Robert Goode commented on Akela’s golden legacy
- Robert Goode commented on No money to get victim’s body home
- Ann Lewis commented on I CONFESS: Cheating ways made me a lonely man
- Don Clarke commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Eager to marry but scared of his past