LIAT and Mark Darby settle cases(FP)
Wed, February 20, 2013 - 5:14 PM
LIAT and Mark Darby, former CEO of LIAT, announce that they have amicably resolved all issues related to the termination of Mr. Darby’s employment with LIAT.
In 2009, LIAT ended their contractual relationship with Darby who joined the company as CEO in 2006 with over 26 years of airline industry experience. LIAT claimed it simply hadn’t renewed his employment contract, but Darby disputed this.
Both Darby and IAT have withdrawn their High Court suits.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Simon Templar commented on Bulgarian charged for cocaine
- Tony Webster commented on AWRIGHT DEN!: Well done, Harold
- Francis Blackman commented on Danger zone
- RANDY BRIDGEMAN commented on Key points: Clive Lloyd on Windies cricket
- Wayne Webster commented on Ebola test for 90 Nigerian students