LIAT releases estimate of losses
Thu, June 14, 2012 - 5:30 PM
ST. JOHN’S, Antigua, June 14, 2012 – Based on currently available information, LIAT estimates that insured losses from the June 10, 2012 fire at its hangar at the V.C. Bird International Airport will be approximately EC$35 million.
The June 10, 2012 fire destroyed one of the company’s Dash 8–300 aircraft (V2 LGH), a hangar and two office buildings.
- Editor's Choice
- Your Lamen commented on $60M loss
- Tanya Respect Forde commented on Rihanna, wins R&B artist, album
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: LIME’s $100m investment great news
- Judy Clarke commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I bail out because of disease?
- Frank Husbands commented on Credit unions must pull investments