‘Look after health from early’
Thu, April 26, 2012 - 12:00 AM
IT IS NEVER TOO EARLY for youth to start taking care of their health, says Parliamentary Secretary in the Ministry of Health, Senator Irene Sandiford-Garner.
She was speaking yesterday at the St James Secondary School’s inaugural health extravaganza themed I Love My Life: All Aspects Of My Health Add To My Wealth.
“Waiting until adulthood may be too late to make a change,” Sandiford-Garner said.
The students were told to preserve their lives by putting the right things into their bodies because if they started to make the right choices from early they were likely to have the best health outcomes.
Read the full story in today's DAILY NATION.
- Editor's Choice
- Georges Augustin commented on Embrace African heritage!
- D. Stoute commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I bail out because of disease?
- Bim Bum commented on Credit unions must pull investments
- Bim Bum commented on Too much emotion!
- Bim Bum commented on Increase in drugs from US