Losing Lynette(Picture by Lennox Devonish.)
Wed, August 29, 2012 - 12:05 AM
Lynette Stoute’s father James Best (right) and her tearful sister Jacqueline Stoute looking at a picture of their loved one who died in a Panama hospital yesterday, two weeks after suffering burns over 83 per cent of her body.
The mother of three had rushed into her burning home at Diamond Valley, St Philip, in a desperate attempt to rescue her offspring – who, unknown to her, were out of the house. (AH)
- Editor's Choice
- Georges Augustin commented on Embrace African heritage!
- D. Stoute commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I bail out because of disease?
- Bim Bum commented on Credit unions must pull investments
- Bim Bum commented on Too much emotion!
- Bim Bum commented on Increase in drugs from US