Man dies in crashCurious onlookers gathered at the scene of last night’s crash that claimed one life and left two people injured. (Picture by Jameel Springer.)
Fri, October 12, 2012 - 12:10 AM
A seventeen-year-old man is this island’s latest road fatality.
Police said Ival Tafari Grosvenor of St Michael, was riding a motorcycle that was involved in an accident just before 7 o’clock last night on Pine East-West Boulevard, St Michael.
Police said Grosvenor was alone on the motorcycle he was riding but there was another motorcycle ridden by Dale Mason, 46, of St Michael, with Shavon Marshall on the pillion.
According to information from the police, the two motorcycles collided with a motor car driven by Tony Brathwaite of Christ Church.
Grosvenor died on the spot while the other two motorcyclists were taken to the hospital by ambulance.
No details on their condition were available up to press time. (ES)
- Editor's Choice
- Carl Harper commented on WHAT MATTERS MOST: Behaviour is shaped by the majority
- Dale Harris commented on Two off to play in England
- Jack Husbands commented on Not afraid to flog!
- Jalisa Skeete commented on Barbados' supercentenarian Sisnett is dead
- Frank Husbands commented on Guyanese charged for entering Barbados illegally