Man dies in road fatality
Sat, August 11, 2012 - 8:18 AM
Barbados has recorded another road fatality.
Anthony Bennett, 32, of Farm Road, St Peter died early this morning.
He was the driver of a four wheel drive vehicle which overturned along Newton Road, Christ Church around 2 a.m.
Bennett was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital by ambulance where he later died.
According to police reports, there were three other passengers in the vehicle. Two of them had to be taken to the QEH.
Initial reports are that they sustained cuts about their bodies. The other passenger left the scene. (CM/PR)
- Editor's Choice
- Carl Harper commented on WHAT MATTERS MOST: Behaviour is shaped by the majority
- Dale Harris commented on Two off to play in England
- Jack Husbands commented on Not afraid to flog!
- Jalisa Skeete commented on Barbados' supercentenarian Sisnett is dead
- Frank Husbands commented on Guyanese charged for entering Barbados illegally