Man robbed of chain and shotPolice carrying out investigations at 3rd Avenue, Parris Gap, Westbury Road, where a man was shot and robbed yesterday. (Picture by Ricardo Leacock.)
Sat, January 26, 2013 - 12:05 AM
A St Thomas man was rushed to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital by ambulance yesterday afternoon after he was shot and robbed.
Police public relations officer Inspector David Welch said they were withholding the injured man’s name, because of ongoing investigations.
He told the SATURDAY SUN that just after 5 p.m., the 22-year-old Sturges resident was wounded in the thighs while at 3rd Avenue, Parris Gap, Westbury Road, St Michael. He was also robbed of a gold chain. (AH)
- Editor's Choice
- 3 charged
- Does Ebola travel ban make sense?
- Sports unity call
- Fight against the mosquito
- Most Recent Comments
- Orson Arthur commented on Governor expects growth next year
- Adam Shaw commented on Upgrade upsets taximen
- Orson Arthur commented on $174.6m still left
- Wayne Webster commented on WICB: Let’s talk
- daneale o'neale commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I tell lover about old affair?