Man shot in both legs in The CityHere, the injured Ifill being taken to the QEH. (Picture by Rawle Culbard.)
Sat, October 27, 2012 - 12:05 AM
Shane Ifill, a 27-year-old Goodland, St Michael resident was shot in both legs yesterday in what police said was one of a series of connected incidents.
The shooting occurred around 10:15 a.m. along Mason Hall Street, Bridgetown, but details were sketchy. Despite his wounds, Ifill was able to run to nearby Baxters Road.
He is presently being detained in the Queen Elizabeth Hospital (QEH).
Police say this shooting was one of five occurring recently and the third in which someone was injured.
They also reported that “several” people were assisting them with their investigations. (CA)
- Editor's Choice
- Carl Harper commented on WHAT MATTERS MOST: Behaviour is shaped by the majority
- Dale Harris commented on Two off to play in England
- Jack Husbands commented on Not afraid to flog!
- Jalisa Skeete commented on Barbados' supercentenarian Sisnett is dead
- Frank Husbands commented on Guyanese charged for entering Barbados illegally