Man shot in both legs in The CityHere, the injured Ifill being taken to the QEH. (Picture by Rawle Culbard.)
Sat, October 27, 2012 - 12:05 AM
Shane Ifill, a 27-year-old Goodland, St Michael resident was shot in both legs yesterday in what police said was one of a series of connected incidents.
The shooting occurred around 10:15 a.m. along Mason Hall Street, Bridgetown, but details were sketchy. Despite his wounds, Ifill was able to run to nearby Baxters Road.
He is presently being detained in the Queen Elizabeth Hospital (QEH).
Police say this shooting was one of five occurring recently and the third in which someone was injured.
They also reported that “several” people were assisting them with their investigations. (CA)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on Not fit for old woman
- Mac 10 commented on No to backpacks
- Tony Webster commented on Ebola workers slaughtered
- Wayne Webster commented on THE HOYOS FILE: Last gasps of the dying cartel
- Wayne Webster commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Wife points out past lovers