Media focus on suspension of students
Mon, October 22, 2012 - 3:06 PM
The story highlighting the suspension of 265 students from the Graydon Sealy Secondary School has hit the international media.
The American network ABC News featured the story under the headline “Barbados High School Suspends 265 Students”. It was also carried by the Associated Press.
Principal Matthew Farley suspended the students last week for five days for uniform breaches. The story noted that Farley's decision angered dozens of parents who turned up at the school. (CM)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Olutoye WALROND commented on Stinging Rihanna
- Frank Husbands commented on Help held up by land dispute
- Tony Webster commented on Just squatters
- D. Stoute commented on EDITORIAL: Easing the burden of families hit by disaster
- Carl Harper commented on Medallist wants airport posters