Media focus on suspension of students
Mon, October 22, 2012 - 3:06 PM
The story highlighting the suspension of 265 students from the Graydon Sealy Secondary School has hit the international media.
The American network ABC News featured the story under the headline “Barbados High School Suspends 265 Students”. It was also carried by the Associated Press.
Principal Matthew Farley suspended the students last week for five days for uniform breaches. The story noted that Farley's decision angered dozens of parents who turned up at the school. (CM)
- Editor's Choice
- Your Lamen commented on $60M loss
- Tanya Respect Forde commented on Rihanna, wins R&B artist, album
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: LIME’s $100m investment great news
- Judy Clarke commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I bail out because of disease?
- Frank Husbands commented on Credit unions must pull investments