Media focus on suspension of students
Mon, October 22, 2012 - 3:06 PM
The story highlighting the suspension of 265 students from the Graydon Sealy Secondary School has hit the international media.
The American network ABC News featured the story under the headline “Barbados High School Suspends 265 Students”. It was also carried by the Associated Press.
Principal Matthew Farley suspended the students last week for five days for uniform breaches. The story noted that Farley's decision angered dozens of parents who turned up at the school. (CM)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Larsen Parris commented on Tourism’s new body
- Leif jensen commented on Six may go, LIAT closing departments
- Carl Harper commented on Columbus Short in Barbados for Crop Over
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on Warrens complex a hard sell for Govt
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on Bajans told to pay tax