Men rap AG over commentsMESA chairman Ralph Boyce. (FP)
Sun, May 05, 2013 - 12:06 AM
The Men’s Educational Support Association (MESA) has thrown its support behind its chairman, under attack by Attorney General Adriel Brathwaite for suggesting that every child in Barbados should undergo DNA testing at birth.
A MESA Press release Friday night said its members “expressed dissatisfaction and discontent with the criticism levelled at the chairman, Mr [Ralph] Boyce by the Attorney General, particularly where he referred to him as ‘some character’”.
It added: “The men considered that the Attorney General was ‘out of line’ and that his unwarranted and harsh criticism was an attack on MESA and on men generally.”
MESA adopted this position at its annual general meeting, held at The St Michael School, Martindales Road, St Michael, last month. (JS)Please read the full story in today’s SUNDAY SUN, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mia Colucci commented on Broomes hurt by turning of table
- Robert Goode commented on Ganja found in container at Port
- Bim Bum commented on Families fearful of losing homes
- Bim Bum commented on Doctors working overtime on virus
- Bim Bum commented on Family sent packing after 60 years