Michelle Obama’s new hairdoFirst lady Michelle Obama greets David Hall, one of eight citizen co-chairs for the Inauguration. (AP)
Sat, January 19, 2013 - 1:56 PM
WASHINGTON (AP) — There's something a little different these days about Michelle Obama: bangs in her hair.
The first lady's office posted a picture of Mrs Obama’s new do on her new Twitter feed this week. It shows her meeting at the White House with one of eight citizens named co-chairs of President Barack Obama’s inauguration.
The last time Mrs Obama was seen in public, earlier this month when she and her family returned from Hawaii, her dark, shoulder-length hair was held away from her face by a headband. Her next public appearances will be today, when she helps kick off several days of inaugural festivities.
Along with the new Twitter presence, the First Lady also celebrated her 49th birthday.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Sodi S commented on Six may go, LIAT closing departments
- Mac 10 commented on Cruise record
- Mr Psychotic commented on Morris in the race
- Bentley Beckles commented on EDITORIAL: Include farmers in Govt’s plans for industry
- Carl Harper commented on Shane takes bronze