By JUSTIN MARVILLE | Sat, December 29, 2012 - 12:09 AM
THE OLD COACH is back with a not so new message.
It’s time to get smart.
Recently returned national cricket team head coach Emmerson Trotman has pinned Barbados’ shortcomings partly on the players’ failure to think out the game and now wants his Caribbean Twenty20 unit to show more mental toughness.
“We just have to work on our smartness and think throughout the entire game, and not just one segment, because those losses really come down to mental toughness,” Trotman said.
“We have a tendency to sometimes fall short in that area and I know the guys are still hurting from some of those losses but I think they are more mature now where Twenty20 is concerned.Please read the full story in today’s SATURDAY SUN, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Dale M commented on Fines fuss
- Tony Webster commented on MONDAY MAN: On guard, by God’s grace
- Wayne Webster commented on Time to step up
- Pan Wallie commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: I love outside man, despite the blows
- Pan Wallie commented on Fire officers to get a hand