My call!President of the Barbados Football Association Randy Harris. (FP)
By Randy Bennett | Fri, November 23, 2012 - 12:10 AM
The Barbados Football Association’s president Randy Harris may leave the job to settle a potential conflict of interest challenge.
An organizer of the LIME Pelican Football Challenge, even though he now heads the BFA, Harris has revealed there is a possibility he could demit office long before the end of his four-year term.
He only took up the post on September 30 after being elected at the BFA’s annual general meeting at the Deighton Griffith Secondary School.
But since then, there have been calls for Harris to dissociate himself from Barbados’ most lucrative sporting competition because of the apparent conflict of interest.
However, he told WEEKENDSPORT in an exclusive interview yesterday there was also the possibility that he could give up the BFA presidency.Please read the full story in today’s WEEKEND NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- wayne husbands commented on Mottley fails to meet PM
- RANDY BRIDGEMAN commented on EDITORIAL: Talk to the people, Mr Stuart
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on THE HOYOS FILE: The menacing mood of passive resistance
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on Moody’s: No growth
- Orson Arthur commented on ATM alert