New-look Sol Rally
By Trevor Thorpe | Tue, November 27, 2012 - 12:00 AM
A new logo, a rise in the entry fee and an increase in the number of international drivers are among the changes coming for Sol Rally Barbados 2013.
The Barbados Rally Club (BRC) said the event’s new logo and associated branding marked the tenth anniversary of the name change from International All-Stage Rally to Rally Barbados.
The Barbados Motoring Federation’s approved 2013 calendar shows June 1 and 2 as the dates set aside for the event, with scrutineering and the Scotiabank King Of The Hill Shakedown being held the previous weekend of May 25 and 26.
The new logo, created by graphic and marketing consultants 809 Design Associates, combines rallying heritage by adopting the “door plate” design familiar throughout the world, national identity through the use of colour and design, and distinct branding for The Sol Group, which is in its sixth year of title sponsorship.Please read the full story in today’s DAILY NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mr Psychotic commented on Foreplay giant, but still too small
- Larsen Parris commented on Fees ‘best option’
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: Free education’s potential gains now in jeopardy
- Jan Shak commented on Fatal slip
- Wayne Webster commented on His money is ‘in the sea’