No word in REDjet case
Fri, November 09, 2012 - 12:05 AM
Insolvent airline REDjet will have to wait a little while longer to find out whether it will get the High Court’s approval to go ahead with its plan to pay creditors.
High Court Justice William Chandler adjourned hearing of the matter, scheduled for yesterday. The WEEKEND NATION understands the postponement was as a result of the court not being able to locate the file.
Anthony Audain, attorney-at-law for the trustee Dr Grenville W Phillips, confirmed there was no progress on the matter yesterday.
No new date has yet been set and he said the matter was not likely to be heard until next January. (DP)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: Free education’s potential gains now in jeopardy
- Jan Shak commented on Fatal slip
- Wayne Webster commented on His money is ‘in the sea’
- Orson Arthur commented on Samoa-bound
- Carl Harper commented on Fees ‘best option’