No word in REDjet case
Fri, November 09, 2012 - 12:05 AM
Insolvent airline REDjet will have to wait a little while longer to find out whether it will get the High Court’s approval to go ahead with its plan to pay creditors.
High Court Justice William Chandler adjourned hearing of the matter, scheduled for yesterday. The WEEKEND NATION understands the postponement was as a result of the court not being able to locate the file.
Anthony Audain, attorney-at-law for the trustee Dr Grenville W Phillips, confirmed there was no progress on the matter yesterday.
No new date has yet been set and he said the matter was not likely to be heard until next January. (DP)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Lloyd Gulston commented on Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Leif jensen commented on Tough lessons
- Harold Harris commented on Low spirits
- Lloyd Gulston commented on Festival needs ‘helping hand’
- Sodi S commented on 13 million snails put down