Norman Manley to reopen today
Thu, October 25, 2012 - 9:51 AM
The Norman Manley International Airport will reopen at 10 am today.
Airline, ground handling, law enforcement, concessionaires and other relevant airport workers were asked to report for duty at 6 a.m. or at the time directed by their respective companies, to facilitate the timely opening to the public.
Travellers are advised to make direct contact with their respective airlines to obtain up to date information on arriving and departing flights, before making their way to the airport.
Departing passengers should make provisions for any traffic delays caused by the passage of Hurricane Sandy, as they travel to the airport.
The Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay was to reopen at 7 a.m today. (Jamaica Gleaner)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Orange Peel commented on Raunchy beach party
- daneale o'neale commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Hoping to make friends with other retirees
- daneale o'neale commented on NCC talks today
- James Lynch commented on Export lift
- D. Stoute commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Eager to marry but scared of his past