Norman Manley to reopen today
Thu, October 25, 2012 - 9:51 AM
The Norman Manley International Airport will reopen at 10 am today.
Airline, ground handling, law enforcement, concessionaires and other relevant airport workers were asked to report for duty at 6 a.m. or at the time directed by their respective companies, to facilitate the timely opening to the public.
Travellers are advised to make direct contact with their respective airlines to obtain up to date information on arriving and departing flights, before making their way to the airport.
Departing passengers should make provisions for any traffic delays caused by the passage of Hurricane Sandy, as they travel to the airport.
The Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay was to reopen at 7 a.m today. (Jamaica Gleaner)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: Include farmers in Govt’s plans for industry
- Pan Wallie commented on Home cry
- Wayne Webster commented on Taxing lines at centres
- Dale Connell commented on THE 'NETTE EFFECT: Day my childhood came crashing down
- Glyne Griffith commented on Sealy: Focus on women