Not a wordJeff Broomes. (FP)
By Barry Alleyne | Sun, December 30, 2012 - 12:10 AM
Twenty-four hours after the massive shake-up at The Alexandra School, mystery yet surrounds embattled principal Jeff Broomes. Will he take up office at the Parkinson Memorial School for the rest of the school year?
Broomes was tight-lipped yesterday, simply saying to the SUNDAY SUN he was on vacation leave and enjoying the time by relaxing.
His attorney-at-law Vernon Smith, QC, had even less to add.
“I have nothing to say on that matter. Nothing whatsoever,” the veteran lawyer said when asked if Broomes had actually received an official letter of transfer to Parkinson from the Ministry of Education.Please read the full story in today’s SUNDAY SUN, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Robert Goode commented on Jobs on Hold
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on Lawyer challenges court decision
- Carl Harper commented on ALL AH WE IS ONE: The bright poor
- Wayne Webster commented on EDITORIAL: Farmers get short end of sugar stick
- Lisha Clarke commented on Robbery accused sent for evaluation