Packed house at special service
Tue, January 22, 2013 - 12:08 AM
THOUSANDS flocked to the Wildey Gymnasium at the Garfield Sobers Sports Complex as early as 2 o’clock on Sunday to hear the preaching of visiting evangelist Reinhard Bonnke during a service of “blessing and spiritual renewal”.
There was standing room only, with many having to stand throughout the more than three-hour long service which was filled with ministry in song, dance, praise, worship and prayer.
The service started promptly at 6 p.m.
In the congregation were scores of pastors, Prime Minister Freundel Stuart and some members of the Cabinet. (CH)Please read the full story in today’s DAILY NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Lloyd Gulston commented on St Joseph folk cry out for water
- Bim Bum commented on 70 acres scorched
- Orson Arthur commented on Danger lurks in the bush
- Sodi S commented on Smaller turn-out, but Beach Party still thrills crowd
- Orson Arthur commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Jealousy made me break up marriage