Wed, August 14, 2013 - 12:01 AM
MINISTER OF FINANCE Chris Sinckler was upbeat and all smiles when he arrived at the Parliament Buildings yesterday to deliver the 2013 Financial Statement and Budgetary Proposals.
Here, Sinckler and his wife Arlyn make their way up the stairs to the House of Assembly for the 4 p.m. Budget presentation.
(Picture by Nigel Browne.)
- Editor's Choice
- 3 on Gold Cup hunt
- Centenarian thanks God
- Disabled blocked from jobs
- Special Olympians in the spotlight
- LOOKA LEW: When it’s ok to lie to your woman
- IT MATTERS TO MARIA: At a loss over cheques
- STREET BEAT: Other side of the track